Zhoufng's Blog!

Sunday 31 January 2010

Chinese debate

Another week has ended, and I'm blogging once again.

There was this Chinese debate on 山寨文化 last Friday, and I was the freaekin' judge sitting there allocating marks to debators. Its like 4 people supporting, and another 4 trying to make fun of what they have juz said. Juz kidding. but seriously, the ‘山寨’people won with 96 points over ‘正版’ones, 93.5 points. At the end of this freakin' debate, I found out that the whole class was supporing '山寨'. CRAP. That includes me.

Then there's this tonnes of afnebvkfjregqafhalsdfha homework that I can't understand.

torture

living hell

being swallowed by the merlion

MERLION

CRAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment rubbish I'll summon a Trolzilla then next time a see you. D:

Powered By Blogger