Zhoufng's Blog!

Monday 25 January 2010

BORN.TO.KILL and BLAHS

Ok this is the new 'clan' website I've created on Google. I know it's a game, but it RAWKS. Ok, this clan is open to all my friends, so if you wanna join the clan, pls leave a message, in the CBOX tagboard.

By the way, I've not blogged, for a few days, which I shouldn't. Coz I'm busy with all those homework posted everywhere, like the SMB, ClassJUMP, webNEWmedia, PAPERwork and not forgetting, Mr Tan BB. XDD. K back to the point, I'm freaking out under the pressure of the homework given EVERYDAY. Oh god...

So the DAMN aifhsdkvblsbndgjabghsdgbsdlgbals SPAMSPAM + CENSORED. K, i'm done.

If you have any comments, pls leave them in the tagboard.

DON'T, don't get the wrong idea.

THANKS.

See ya. Gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment rubbish I'll summon a Trolzilla then next time a see you. D:

Powered By Blogger