Zhoufng's Blog!

Tuesday 12 January 2010

All about me

This is zhoufng 'blogging' at this very moment. My name is Zhefang, not 'zhoufng'. 'Zhoufng' is my web nickname, while 'Zf' is what my friends usually call me. However, there are some nicknames I don't really like. For example, some call me 'porridge', because my surname is 'Zhou', which in Chinese means 'porridge'. I just dun like that. Another nickname I don't like is 'Chee Cheong Fun'. I think you all should already know why. So I don't need to explain.

There's some things that my friends find 'special' about me, sometimes not in the optimistic way. I love cracking silly and stupid jokes, almost all of them makes no sense at all. And when I do that in class, you will know what would happen. Get a scolding, of course. Next, is a very alarming diesease that you may not want to know. But I'm still telling you anyway (Duh!). I don't know if it's real, but my primary school teacher thinks I've got a disorder called Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or AD/HD). The first time in my whole life, I was staring at the teacher, then at myself, disbelieving what the teacher had said. But don't worry, it's not contagious, nor causing a disability in myself. LOL.

Lastly, I'm a crazy guy, like someone with a botak head, running around with a crazy accent (Did it for no reason) and cracking funny jokes. Oh yes, I've got many different moods. Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes being a lunatic and at other times, being totally QUIET.

I'm a newbie in Hwa Chong, so I'm still losing my way in HCI......

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment rubbish I'll summon a Trolzilla then next time a see you. D:

Powered By Blogger