Zhoufng's Blog!

Sunday 16 January 2011

Good News + Video Blogging COMING SOON!

Hey ppl I told u I would be back soon, because I JUST GOT MY NEW PC! Yay! *cheers + applause*. It's an Acer Aspire 4741G. I recommend this model to those who are still scratching their heads and pondering over their 'weapon' of choice.

Acer Aspire 4741G
Processor:  Intel Core i5-460M (2.53 GHz, 3MB L3 cache, Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.8 GHz )
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 420 M graphics card (Damn Good) Up to 2746MB TurboCache.
Screen (Resolution): 14.0" HD LED LCD
Memory: 4GB DDR3 Memory, 640GB HD
Other features: DVD-Super Multi DL drive
                       Acer Nplify 802.11b/g/n
                       6-cell Li-ion battery (5 hours? No problem)
                       HDMI output (great for presentations everywhere with a projector - HD graphics!)
                       Card Reader, Multi-Gesture (like your iPhone), 16:9 True Cinematic HD view

Price: At a sale, you can get it for less than $1000, anywhere else? $1100 at most.

Not that expensive right? I deem it as a worthy laptop. I also saw a laptop in a Gain City advertisement that costs $195. How ironic (I wonder what's its features)

As such, I can blog more frequently and  I'm starting a video blog, that is, with the Webcam on my PC. That's fine with me though, coz it's built in, I don't have to buy another webcam myself. So remember to visit my Youtube Channel- 'zhoufng' is the username. Thanks and see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment rubbish I'll summon a Trolzilla then next time a see you. D:

Powered By Blogger