Zhoufng's Blog!

Saturday 26 February 2011

LA Setting: Make A Guess?





This is a photo I took with my mobile phone while waiting for assembly in the 'terraces'. I think it's an awesome place to take the most awesome pictures because, well, there's a REALLY WIDE space in the track and field area, and you will always see the sun rising from the Northeast of where we at seated (OBVIOUSLY it rises from the east), and so when there's a few clouds blocking the path of the sun's light, you can easily capture the prefect picture. The sun's extremely bright, the clouds are daintily floating past the burning sun. The cranes in the foreground depict the Technological Age. With Nature and Technology s flawlessly combined with each other, what else can I say?

Guess the setting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment rubbish I'll summon a Trolzilla then next time a see you. D:

Powered By Blogger