Zhoufng's Blog!

Saturday 10 July 2010

World Cup On The Line

So, South Africa FIFA World Cup 2010 is here, and I''ve been so concentrated on watching the matches than to update my blog.
However, recently, Spain beat my favourited Germany, so I muttered a curse and hope that Holland win the Finals. But, Spain has the upper hand, so I guess Spain will still win. Why? Because they play so well that even I freaked out. Yep.
Next, the 3rd Place Decisive match between Uruguay and Germany. I seriously hope that Germany at least get a 3rd place, so I will not feel that bad.
This year's World Cup was truly retarded, I must say, retarded. RETARDED. Strong teams such as France, Italy, Brazil, Argentina and England got kicked out in the Group Stages, Round Of 16 and Quarter Finals. That's really bad, but I still don't see any reason why they totally crapped up. Maybe they have been too arrogant? Or are they really weak? Tell you what, I initially thought that England's players were excellent, but just because I liked Barclays Premier League, that doesn't mean that they're strong.

Players like Rooney, Kaka, Messi, Higuain, Christiano Ronaldo, and some other good players did not perform well enough. Even Spain's Torres haven't even scored a goal yet. I should say these are really BlooperS. :)

Next is this Octopus Paul. I'm an avid fan of Germany, so I should say I'm gonna KILL HIM. He didn't predicted the match, he totally set the scores! I think you may not know what I mean, but it's abit retarded that he just ate that morsel of food that looked nice. And by doing that, God made Germany to lose to Spain. Is it fair? No! Although I like the Round Of 16 match with England and Quarter-Final with Argentina. I liked that 4-1 and 4-0 streak; they are COOL.

If Germany had battled against Uruguay, it would have been like this. Germany would at least get a 2nd place.               Unfortunately, it didn't happen. That's really a pity.

Lastly, the Goal-line laser technique or some sort of crap that sounded like that. I seriously dont' know what's the name, but I really consider FIFA to introducing one in the next world cup. When you see the ball passing the goal line, you think that it's a goal, but with the referees' no-good-brain and un-tech peeps, it's not counted. You can say that, 'oh, that should be a goal! %&@#$!' Then it drones on and on...... It never stops. The goal will never be counted, and for the next 2 years, FIFA will look at the past 20 years and say,' Oh, sorry dudes, I didn't think of using a camera at that time.' Then I will crap him up. Seriously.

Never mind the people and the decisions made. Everything is very crucial. The tactics, the talents, and the techy stuff. You need vigorous training, new talents every now and then, and equipments that can last till the next century.

However, I can promise all of the readers here one thing, in a country, state or club, THAT will NEVER happen.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zhe Fang, it's Kevyn. I think this is an interesting post and you covered a lot about the World Cup. Just wanted to point out that you said "Even Spain's Torres haven't even conceded a goal". It's actually score a goal. Conceding a goal is letting in a goal which is used at goalkeepers. You gotta improve on your soccer knowledge!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment rubbish I'll summon a Trolzilla then next time a see you. D:

Powered By Blogger