Zhoufng's Blog!

Monday 17 May 2010

2ND post for TERM 2

Hi! I'm back pretty fast, because I have to finish 5 blog posts by Term 2. (Not an easy task) Let me see, I got quite a lot of crap to voice out, but I'm afraid I'll get screwed.

Anyway, THE SABBATICALS FINALLY STARTED!!! OMG! I'm in the 'F1 In Schools workshop' anyway, it costs 100 bucks, and it was not good enough on the first day.
Today was the very 1st day, around 50 of us were gathered in the Lecture Theatre near the Science Research Centre. We were introduced to F1, and some theories that apply to the aerodynamics of a typical F1 car. We also checked out the different components of the F1 car, the evolution of F1, the importance of technology and etc. Lectures covered about 85%, so it was quite boring when we came to introducing the forces and resistance. I almost fell asleep. Hands-on session was to draw the chassis of the F1 car on a piece of isometric paper, and it was seriously tough. however boring was today, tomorrow we'll be designing the car!!! Yeah! That's the COOL part.

Hmm, I and James have finally finished Chinese ACE, and we were kept in the Staff Room to laminate and cut out the pieces of paper required for ACE. It was back-breaking work, as we were kept in there for about 45 mins. James cursed as we walked out of the staff room. Nice one, though. Sabbaticals are quite cool, you get extended reccesses, Air-conned rooms and learn things that aren't taught in classrooms. but I'm starting to regret this a bit. 100 bucks is a lot of money! Compared to other programmes with either 0 or lower costs, mine is EXPENSIVE.

Have homework left though. Infocomm Studies: Flash Interactive Website Project. I seriously need to spend time on that. *Flip Flip. Oh, and the sabbaticals.... hmm....yep. That's all.

Just to let everybody know, I'm leaving Singapore on the 28th of May. The day for the Chinese Common Test. I could have left on the 27th, but the test is compulsory, so....too bad. Keep in contact in China!:)

I'm seriously speechless now. Seriously.

Hope I have somtething to say the next time I see you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment rubbish I'll summon a Trolzilla then next time a see you. D:

Powered By Blogger