Zhoufng's Blog!

Friday 19 February 2010

Hi theres

Hi, I'm back again for more. For those who don't really know what I am writing, please ignore. Ok, I'm getting serious about schoolwork. But then, there is so much homework and revision that I don't no which one to start first.

Firstly, I've changed my blogskin, for bigger fonts and blahs.

Then, this weekend, I've got a huge load of homework. especially revision, Chinese, IH, and other blahs.

HAHA, I love the word 'blahs'. It's not a vulgarity, so please keep that in mind.

I'll be back for some English blogging, right after this post, and maybe do some research, because there's IS Project, Music Project and loads more.

-.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment rubbish I'll summon a Trolzilla then next time a see you. D:

Powered By Blogger